Job description and Responsibilities
Carry out tasks related to the electricity grid of a European region and specifically, the creation of grid models, security analysis, inter-zonal capacity calculations, adequacy forecasts and outage coordination, by following daily processes and using provided tools. Communication with the Transmission System Operators of the region and other Regional Centers in Europe. All the communications (written or verbal) within and outside of the company will be in the English language. The work will be carried out in shifts as the company will operate 365 days/24 hours. Training will be provided. All the communications (written or verbal) within and outside of the company will be in the English language.
Need to make decisions and provide solutions in short timeframe. Participation in proposals for the evolvement of processes and tools.
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on Power Systems analysis.
- At least two years’ experience in similar work
- A postgraduate degree will be highly appreciated
- Fluency in the English language.
- Team player and trustworthy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills