Legal support of the company shall include both legal advice on the company’s function and performance of tasks and representation before public authorities and courts. All the communications (written or verbal) within and outside of the company will be in the English language.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Legal advice to all bodies of the company on European and Greek energy and corporate law. Previous experience in tax law is an asset.
- Legal support related to the EU mandated regional security coordination tasks provided to the Transmission System Operators.
- Legal support related to cooperation of RSCs and TSOs on a pan-European level.
- Representation before EU and Greek authorities and courts as the case may be after the approval of the BoD.
- Legal support to the General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
- Attorney at law, member of a Bar Association in Greece
- 5 years’ experience in energy and commercial law
- Representation rights at least before a court of appeals
- Fluent in English