Job description and Responsibilities
Supervising and directing a team of engineers that carries out tasks related to the electricity grid of a European region and specifically, the creation of grid models, security analysis, inter-zonal capacity calculations, adequacy forecasts and outage coordination, by following daily processes and using provided software tools. Good knowledge of the business and the operational framework of Regional Security Centers in Europe. Provide reports and communication to the CEO. Representing the company in European institutions as requested after the approval of the BoD. All the communications (written or verbal) within and outside of the company will be in the English language.
Prepare proposals for the improvement of the provided services and prepare technical business specifications for the deployment of new services.
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering
- A postgraduate degree in Power Systems
- At least five years’ experience in similar work.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Initiator and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills