The job purpose is to provide essential administrative support within the company and fulfil duties and tasks assigned by the CEO and the Directors. All the communications (written or verbal) within and outside of the company will be in the English language.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute administrative matters concerning the governing bodies and the Directors
- Manage the protocol
- Monitor and process the correspondence
- Coordinate support for staff across the company
- Follow up the implementation of the Proposals and Decisions of the Management
- Deal with third parties, such as for scheduling meetings or obtaining information
- Interact across all levels of the company and use discretion when working with sensitive/confidential information
- Duties in terms of staff administration, salaries, etc. (HR functions) in collaboration with the Finance Manager/Expert of the company
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage and solve problems